TODO at Open Source Summit North America
At Open Source Summit North America , the TODO Group will lead a virtual track featuring a variety of talks dedicated to open source program management:
Listed below are the talks from the TODO track at OSSNA:
Monday, June 20
- 2020 Trends in Enterprise Open Source Programs - Alex Williams, The New Stack
- Building a Secure, Efficient, Compliance OSS Supplychain at Scale - Tan Zhongyi (Jerry Tan), Baidu
- C in CRM Stands for Community: The DevRel Way - Ana Jimenez Santamaria, Bitergia
- Growing Participation in Your Company’s OSS Projects - Dawn Foster, VMware
- Growing Sustainable Contributions Through Ambassador Networks - Alison Yu, Indeed & Shilla Saebi, Comcast
- How (And Why) to Identify Your Critical OSS Dependencies - Julia Ferraioli, Google
- How to Grow Your Open Source Project and Become an Umbrella Project - John Mertic, The Linux Foundation
- Intelligent Open Source - Daniel Izquierdo, Bitergia & Jim Jagielski, Uber * Open Source on Purpose: Strategy, Process and Tools to Succeed - Kevin Nelson & Ben Woodring, UnitedHealth Group/Optum
- BoF: The CHAOSS Project: Answering Specialized Questions About Community Health and Sustainability at Scale - Sean P. Goggins, University of Missouri
- How to Keep Up with Open Source Innovation? - Alejandro del Castillo, National Instruments
We hope you find these talks useful.
If you’re interested in starting an open source program or collaborating with your peers in open source program management, please consider joining the TODO Group !