TODO OSPO Ambassadors (TOAs) are official advocates within TODO helping the OSPO ecosystem.
The TODO OSPO Ambassador Program encompasses a group of community leaders who provide support, training, mentorship, guidance, and rewards to:
- Engage and enable the TODO community through local meetups, OSPOlogy meetings, OSPO content, and mentoring
- Foster strong community collaboration and relationships
- Attract and onboard new community participants
- Provide valuable input and feedback to TODO about community programs and initiatives
- Advocate OSPO best practices and TODO initiatives globally
Program requirements for becoming an official TODO OSPO Ambassador are:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must follow the TODO Code Of Conduct
- Must comply with LF antitrust policy
- Must meet AT LEAST ONE of the following criteria:
- An active contributor to a TODO initiative (OSPOlogy, OSPO Landscape, Website, OSPO Book, etc.)
- A representative from a TODO General Member or OSPO Associate organization
- An OSPO Local Organizer and/or OSPOlogy Organizer
- An active leader in the TODO community with a minimum of 1 year of experience in:
- Organizing events (virtual/in-person)
- Speaking at events
- Mentoring others
- Creating content (e.g., blogs, videos, etc.)
As a TOA, you are also eligible for Ambassador specific benefits, such as:
- Gain recognition for your expertise and contributions to the community
- Network with equally passionate Ambassadors globally
- Receive support from the TODO and LF community platforms for hosting events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring others
- Receive discount codes for you to attend LF-sponsored events
- Enjoy exclusive swag and giveaways
- Receive a TODO OSPO Ambassadors Credly badge issued by the Linux Foundation
🙋♀️ Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the process for becoming an Ambassador?
To become an Ambassador, an individual must review and meet the current requirements. We invite you to submit your application for consideration if you meet the requirements.
Is the TODO OSPO Ambassador (TOAs) a paid position?
No, the TODO OSPO Ambassador is not a paid position. However, TOAs will receive rewards like limited edition swag and exclusive discounts to LF events for their service.
How long does my ambassadorship last?
All ambassadorships will be a two-year commitment. For example, an Ambassador accepted in November 2023 will be an Ambassador until November 2025.
Who do I contact with questions?
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ambassador Program is adapted from the CNCF Ambassador Program, version 2.0, available at https://www.cncf.io/people/ambassadors/.
To make changes to this document, please open a PR in TODO governance repo.